Huwebes, Marso 24, 2011

a tale of two chances

“The Tale of Two Chances”

            Being human doesn’t mean you have the control over things. Sometimes, we are maneuver by God’s plan through the situation and coincidence that we are encountering. There will come a time you think God is testing you. And what you can really do is to have deep faith and trust to Him. In line with the above issue, I read an article that test the human’s faith and trust to God. With this article, I will be disecting the used of lexicons in the text syntactically.
            First, I noticed that the proper use of punctuation marks is not properly applied. For instance on the 1st paragraph: At first I felt half-hearted to start by saying, God is amazing; There should be comma after the word first. Second, the sentence is not properly ordered. For instance on the 3rd paragraph: The news that my father was rushed to the hospital I learned via the most widely-used social networking site in the world- friendster! Kidding. Of course, facebook!; I think the sentence should be reversed: I heard the news through facebook that my father was rushed into the hospital. Instead of using the word “learned”, it should be heard. Last is the author of the article used lots of fragment that somehow contributed in dealing with his article in a difficult way.
            However, with the lapses that I have noticed, the writer is still admiring for the words that he used in narrating the story. Though, it wasn’t properly shifted from formal to infrormal vice versa, still the words that he used are dominant.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento